Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Personalized Gift

When a family member or close friend has a baby, I love giving a personalized gift.  So when that bundle of joy is born I always ask two questions: 1. What are the colors in the nursery? and 2. What are the baby's stats?  After these two questions are answered I then create a personalized picture for the baby's room.

Start with the program Office Word and use adding text boxes to create the areas for each stat.

I like to change up the font style with each line and the color (using colors that will coordinate with the baby's room of course!)

Review the final product and I would suggest printing on a thick card stock.

Once printed, I go to Michaels or Hobby Lobby and pick up a frame that will go with the nursery as well.

Then simply frame and gift wrap!! :) This cute one is for my cousin who just had the most adorable baby boy!
I have done a few of these for friends and family- I love how they look in a nursery.  Personalizing the colors, information, and frame style really create a unique baby gift!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...