Monday, February 22, 2016

Exciting News

I am THRILLED to announce that I will be returning to West Elm to do a round two of being their featured Meet the Maker!! YAY! YAY! YAY!
I loved having the chance to sell my artwork at my first West Elm Meet the Maker.  Allowing customers to purchase my artwork in store was so incredibly exciting and a bit unreal for me.

This time around we are adding a fun way to personal and customize a piece of art right there in store.  I will be bringing LOTS of NEW prints for purchase but also LOTS of empty wreaths that I will calligraphy on the spot for you.  So you can buy a print and tell me what quote, name, initials, and/or date you want hand lettered in the middle, and I will do so right in the store for you.  I am excited to not only sell my art but also share the love I have of calligraphy and hand lettering.

Here are a few items coming with me...















This spring print is a work in progress- still deciding on the boot color!
In addition to my new prints and flower wreaths,  I will also be bringing a hand full of my hand made custom arrows.  These are great for your last name and year of marriage or even for a little one's name for a bedroom.

I have so many new items, I can't wait to share more with you all at WEST ELM!!!!

Here are all the details... MARK YOUR CALENDARS!!!!!!

WHERE: KEYSTONE MALL, WEST ELM

WHAT: MEET THE MAKER EVENT
In store and customized, calligraphy and hand lettering on watercolor artwork 

WHEN: THIS SATURDAY FEBRUARY 27TH!!!! 1-7 PM

I really hope to see lots of you out shopping and picking up some new spring time prints and creating your own personalized art.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...