Tuesday, February 2, 2016

New Etsy Items

Lately I have been really busy with completing some custom commissioned work!  I absolutely love when someone comes to me with an idea and trusts me to create something special for them!!!!


This was a custom piece that I completed for a client to capture a personal song and some very important guitars.  She is giving it as a wedding gift to her hubby to be and that makes my heart beam with pride and happiness!!!

Now that those are mostly finished, I am trying to get some new art up on the Etsy shop.  I am focusing on lots of fun nursery art, some pieces that bring out those happy Spring vibes, and some art you can customize!
1.  These quilt paintings make me happy!  I love the idea of something very traditional done in a bit more modern way.  I think they would be adorable in a boys or girls nursery because you can order them in any color scheme!!  These are available as a set of three or individuals.
2.  I created this piece as a gift for my brother and sister-in-law for their wedding anniversary.  This state art would be perfect for a wedding gift, baby shower gift or to capture a special state for any reason.  This listing can be customized with state, color, and inside text!
3.  I love artwork that can be custom and feel special.  I first created my daughter's initials for her 'big girl' room, then I did initials for a new baby gift.  This listing can be customized with initials, flowers used, and colors.

4.  Bright and springy flower wreaths that can be customized with your favorite quote, last name, initials, or full name.  


5.  Added some fun nursery animals and even custom baby stats available!


6.  Here are a few items I am currently working on...





Hope to see you over at the Etsy shop!!!  www.etsy.com/shop/jlmmomentsanddesigns

Let me know if there is anything you would want to see in the shop!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...