Tuesday, August 18, 2015

New Adventure... in watercolor

I love that from a small child the arts and creativity have been instilled into my life.  Some of my earliest memories include painting and crafting with my aunts or watching my grandpa in his workshop.  We grew up with crafty ways from both my mom and dad's families.
I have always dabbled with drawing, painting, and crafting- mostly in my classroom and around the house.  Lately life has been offering lots of opportunities for change,  and I started painting and drawing more and more.  I kind of became addicted to spending my evenings getting creative.  With that said,  I am excited to say that I am planning to open an Etsy store soon!! I am currently just working on getting pictures and listings organized.

I will be sharing some current watercolor paintings throughout the next 2 weeks leading up to the Pop-Up Shop and Etsy opening.

Wedding Place Cards

1.  I used both watercolors and calligraphy to do the place cards for a wedding.  I loved playing a small part in this gorgeous wedding for this sweet couple.


photo credit: Like Morning Sun Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...