Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Pop Up Shop

Sometimes we have to step out of our comfort zone and take risks!  This year is all about doing just that.  I am no longer teaching, my family moved out of our home, and I started to tap into a creative side.
My family revolves around being creative and making things.  My grandfather did amazing wood work,  my aunts are incredible artists, my grandmother is a beautiful writer and gardener, my dad creates pottery- honestly everyone has a hand in creating.  I have always loved drawing, painting, and calligraphy.  However, I am just now really finding time to give it time.
I am learning, growing, and showing my work along the way.  My amazing sister from, Jessica Stout Design, my brother, and I are collaborating to create a pop up shop.  In addition to my artwork and brother's wood work, Jessica will be doing a HUGE Colts and design consultation giveaway at the pop up shop.

We would LOVE to see you all stop by for a little sweet treat, art, giveaway fun, and lots more!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...