Monday, August 31, 2015

The POP UP SHOP was popping!!

After moving into our temporary townhouse, my sister from Jessica Stout Design and I decided to take full advantage of being in a prime location.  Our townhouse is located on a very popular downtown street in Carmel's Art District and our lower level is already zoned for business.




With that in mind, we selected a Saturday with an event happening which we knew would bring lots of people to our area.  After deciding to really do this..... I got to painting!!

I spent the next few weeks painting and drawing almost every night after Emersyn went to bed.  And with those paintings we set up shop!























The day was amazing! We had LOTS of friends and family visit the shop as well as those walking by.  We sold lots of paintings, arrows, and large wooden signs, and overall we were pleased with the outcome!  So of course we are onto looking for our next POP-UP SHOP opportunity!

I am currently working on getting all art from the shop onto my etsy store!

thanks to all of you who supported the POP-UP SHOP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...