Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Baby It's Cold Outside


My sister and mom gave me the most beautiful baby shower with the theme of 'Baby It's Cold Outside'- rather funny that it was 65 degrees that day in January.  I mean what are the chances!!  Regardless of the warm temps, the winter wonderland shower was perfect.  Here are just a few pics of this wonderful day with friends and family!
My wonderful sister and sister to be!!





Fun little game- guests added a message with permanent marker on a diaper for our late night changes.  A great way to keep a sense of humor about being up every 2 hours!
Can't wait to add a little girl to this generation photo!

Best Auntie- to be!
Guess the Pregnant Celebrity Game


Baby photos of Ian and I- can't wait to see what our little girl looks like!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...