Thursday, March 27, 2014

Friday Favorites: Statement Necklaces

Accessories have always been something I LOVE!!!  I go between just dainty pieces such as my initial necklace and simple watch- to layering bracelets and my new FAVORITE... statement necklaces!  I have been seeing some really great statement necklace ideas and inspiration on Pinterest lately!  Here are a two of my latest pins (found on the My Style Board of my pinterest account).

I think statement necklaces can really change an entire outfit- toss one on with simple jeans and tee, a dress, or well just about anything.  Let's be honest though, statement necklaces can be expensive!  My rule is simple: I will only spend more money on pieces that I feel are timeless.  They have to be simple colors and a style that will last for years to come!  Below is one of my favorite classic statement necklaces from J.Crew.  I actually bought mine at J.Crew Factory when they had and extra 50% off!


 If it is a trendy color or style, I try to find those pieces at a deal.  Some of my favorite websites to find great deals are:
www.jane.com
www.urbanpeachboutique.com
www.shopsosie.com
www.baublebar.com
Here are a few statement necklaces that have caught my eye lately.

Shop Sosie:                         Rowan Necklace              
Shop Sosie:         Estelle Necklace in Turquoise              
It might be time to add a new statement to my collection for the spring season!  Where do you shop for statement necklaces?

8 comments:

  1. Love my statement necklaces!!! Can I get a second birthday present?!? I love these. I'm hoping Dottie Couture will have some cool ones!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New websites with cute, cheap stuff... SCORE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought my bridesmaids some from Etsy and one of them looks exactly like the crystal one you have from JCrew. They shipped from China, very well made, cheap and they arrived within a week or two. Each one was $8-$12 each and not much for shipping, so you can have more of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's awesome Alysse! I should have mentioned Etsy!! That is such a great website where you can find just about everything! Do you remember the shop owners name you used? I would love to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just received two bracelets today that kinda match the crystal look necklace from Etsy as well from Honeyjewelry, again from China. But they have a JCrew tag on them, not sure if its real haha but one of them was $6.97 and the other $11.97!! I tried to go back to the shop I ordered the necklaces from when I was first looking for bracelets but it was no longer there? But the name of that shop was Blueoceanjewellery, maybe I was spelling it wrong cause it is supposed to have the 2 ll.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post.
    Bracelets

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are really nice necklaces.
    You should also go for Indian jewellery online where You can find more statement necklaces with excellent and marvelous design from our very own outlet. You can choose from huge collection and can get it at your door within time as promised. So enrich your collection from out-standing collection of mesmerizing Statement necklaces collection.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice, I am really appreciated with jewelry design blog, These attractive women's choker necklaces designs are make your look perfect. Keep sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...