Friday, January 2, 2015

Is Christmas Over...



oh my goodness... how is it January?!  I haven't even posted my Christmas decor.  I have always thought December is the quickest month of all.  Before I jump into other planned posts I do want to back up and show you a little of how I decorated for Christmas this year- even though I am going to post this and probably turn around and take it all down- tear.  I love the feeling my house has a Christmas time, so I am always a little sad to let it go!

Main Living Room















Kitchen






Christmas Tree



Dining Room


Mudroom

Master Bedroom




Playroom





Outside





Hoping to share some family moments from our holiday season very soon!  Thanks for all of you who read my blog- excited for what 2015 has to bring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...