Friday, May 25, 2012

Welcome to my moments

Well after talking about wanting to start a blog to friends and family for so long it took my husband being out of town for a weekend to finally sit down and get it started.  I have been working on a name and template layout for quite some time.  I am a person who is drawn to blogs and companies based on a logo or font.  So I was very particular with what I wanted and of course I needed the help of my very talented sister to get the logo created.  Check out her blog: jessicastoutdesign.blogspot.com 

I finally settled on JLM moments for a few reasons- 1st- my sister and I desperately want to open a design/boutique with the name JLM design & boutique both of our married initials are JLM so I thought it would be fun to keep my blog in that same name.  2nd- I stumbled across this saying...
SOMETIMES you will never know the true value of A MOMENT until is becomes a MEMORY
I agreed with it so much.  So often we get caught up in our life and forget to appreciate all the small moments that are creating our life story.
So I thought JLM moments was perfect... a place to share my moments that create my life's memories.


3 comments:

  1. This looks great! I am so excited to see more to come of JLM Moments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it Julie!!!! Can't wait to follow your new blog. Your sister's shower was beautiful! You did an amazing job!!!!! P.S. Your blog name and logo are perfect!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kate!!! Did you sign up to follow??

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...