Thursday, January 23, 2014

Is Anyone Out There...

I have been debating back and forth about continuing to post at my blog. I started it because I was a teacher with a summer of some house projects in mind and thought it would be fun to post about them. Then fast forward about a year or two and now I have an almost one year old and suddenly my spare time is very limited. I haven’t posted since Emersyn was born- although I have had so many ideas for posts, I just never got around to it. Then I wondered... who even reads my blog? who am I posting for? (no one really I thought) Then I realized a few months ago that I was still creating blog posts in my mind because it is a creative outlet for me. That’s why I started JLM Moments- a way for me to be inspired and creative. So I have decided to start posting again! I have lots of fun ideas that will involve everything from fashion, baby, organizing, designing, DIy projects, and daily life. I do love hearing from you all so if you read or follow along, send me a message or like the post. If there are ever any post ideas that you have PLEASE let me know! For now I will leave you with a few pictures of what my last 10 months have been filled with!:)









3 comments:

  1. Jess I deleted that post and redid it so my pics will show up! For sure need that blog day- I have lots of questions! love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, you're back! We are out here. Love the new look of your blog. Excited to use some of your ideas in the new house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Stef- so happy you are out there!:) I think you might like my next post- you get a little shout out!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...