Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Etsy Store Open!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S HERE....... MY VERY OWN ETSY STORE!!!

If you are not familiar with Etsy, it is an awesome online website that holds individually owned stores that sell handmade products.  You can find anything from headbands, clothes, jewelry, paintings, woodwork, etc. (honestly the list is never ending).  I have decided that this is the perfect way to offer watercolor prints and custom made pieces.
I am over the moon with excitement and can only HOPE and PRAY that this little side creative outlet will turn into so much more.
Hope to see everyone over at Etsy, you can find me by typing in my store name: jlmmomentsanddesigns

I will also always have link directly on my blog.  On the right side bar, you will see a SHOP MY ETSY STORE link that will take you directly to my store.



I will be adding new paintings all the time so check back often.  Also if you have any questions about a custom painting please feel free to email me with ideas or questions!

jlmmoments@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...