Thursday, October 8, 2015

West Elm Meet the Maker


I am SOOO EXCITED to announce that I will be featured as West Elm's Meet the Maker Artist later this month.  West Elm is one of my all time favorite decor stores.  They have a style and a wide selection of products that I feel can fit every home.  I can not wait to add tons of their things to our new home!  
So knowing how I feel about West Elm, you can imagine my pure giddiness to find that our local West Elm team found my artwork worthy to be featured in the Indy, Keystone store!!!  AHHHH- okay I am a little excited! and super nervous to be honest!  As I have mentioned, I come from a family of amazing artists and I think therefore, I judge myself very harsh.  I have never had a true art class- this is just my honest love of art coming out in words and paint.  Taking a chance and putting my things out there is exciting and terrifying!  But I am trying to stick with the excited feeling!!


So... MARK YOUR CALENDARS... for SATURDAY, OCTOBER 24TH 12-5 pm!!! I will be selling my paintings, with LOTS of new items!!!  Grab your girlfriends and come shop!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...