Friday, January 8, 2016

Friday Favorite- Tile Inspirations

I love tile!!! Let me just get that statement out of the way.  There is seriously so many beautiful tile selections for both flooring and back splashes.  When this selection meeting rolled around I was a bit nervous because I was so worried that all my hopes of beautiful tile would be shot with the simple phrase "over budget"- which I have been hearing a lot throughout this process!  However, much to my surprise, this was the easiest meeting of all.  I learned that because there are so many tile choices, you really can find amazing looking tile for just about any budget.

Here are some of my original inspiration pics from my Pinterest board.












I am so thrilled that some of my original tile selections will be the actual tile in my new house!!  We really stuck with classic selections throughout the home such as marble subway, linen 12x24 tiles, white hexagon, and penny tiles.  I was pushed out of my comfort zone for the small powder bath- but I am excited to see how it turns out. (for a little look check out my sister's design blog at Jessica Stout Design).
On an exciting note: the house is getting closer and closer to being FINISHED!!!!  Excited to share some actual photos from our home soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...