Sunday, June 3, 2012

Office Ideas

Well it is official... I have the need to do a room in my house over.  I LOVE designing rooms and the only room in our home that I haven't decorated is the office.  When we moved in 2 years ago, it was the one room that I cared the least about.  So we filled it with what we could find on a budget and called it a day.  Well my talented sister just finished designing and redoing an office for a client.  Let's just say after helping her with this job and seeing how beautiful an office can be- my mind began to turn for my own office.  Needless to say my husband was thrilled to hear that I thought is was time to give the office a little umph...  So I started my mood board of ideas (calm colors, beach moments)... what do you think?


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...