Monday, December 10, 2012

Pregnancy Updates

Well, I can't hardly believe that I first posted about being pregnant back at 16 weeks and I am now 27 weeks! Time is really flying!!  I have been working to keep up with my weekly chalkboard updates- but it is hard- I am noticing how fast a week goes and before I know it I am two weeks behind.  Anyway, I will post a few pics of the ones I got taken. 





Week 24 was spent on a beach- surprisingly I wore a bikini for my 24 week shot on the beach-I'll keep that one just for the baby book:)  The 25 week update is on my chalkboard currently and I am actually 27 weeks!! AHHH- must be better at this!  I will post more as I complete them!

Pregnancy Overall- I have been feeling great actually!  I have had no sickness, and I have great energy. I can't say I am one of those women that LOVE being pregnant.  It is certainly an adjustment- I am so use to being a certain size and weight, and I have had to really learn how to let go of all that.  I am still working out with a great set of DVD's and eating healthy- this helps me feel like I am not just falling apart.  Overall just want to be healthy for the baby and still feel like myself.  3 months to go!!



1 comment:

  1. I can see the changes and I also have the same of my wife as well because we were excited also and got all the changes saved in our camera but I did not forget to have her to Chiropractor North Ryde so that she could get rid of her pains in more effective way and everything goes normal.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...