Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Our Very Happy 4th!

We had the best weekend moving my brother and his wife to their new home!  Why is that fun you ask?!  Because it is across the road/walking distance from our home!!!  YAY!!!!  I love that they live so close.  To help with the move and to simply get a little visit in, my mom spent the weekend with us as well.  We enjoyed a relaxing weekend getting my brother settled in, hanging by the pool, encouraging Emersyn to take steps on her own, dinners outside, splash pad, walks, and fireworks of course!  
After an awesome weekend, I had to compare pictures from last 4th of July.  Emersyn is growing so fast it's fun to look at pictures to see all the changes this first year has brought.  

Here are a few from last year...





 This year...






This sweet girl right here has changed every part of my life and everyday is simply better because of her!  She is more fun everyday!  Hope you all had a wonderful 4th with your friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...