Monday, October 20, 2014

Feelin' Fall

I love everything about fall- the color of the leaves, the smell of my pumpkin spice candle, the taste of a spiced latte, and of course the fashion!  I only hate that it is all so short lived!  I feel like I just got my fall decor out, and I am already thinking about Christmas decor.  I need to slow down and enjoy this beautiful season.  I didn't do tons of fall decorating this year, I just put a few simple touches here and there to bring that cozy feel to our home.

















Wild hair and don't care on a Saturday morning!  Yes that lovely mark on her cheek is a bite mark- that has turned to a nasty bruise- the hard life of daycare!!
How do you decorate for fall?  Like I said before, I am already thinking Christmas.  I think it is because I am hosting both a craft day and family Christmas party, so I am wanting to do some new things.  But while it lasts... Happy Fall Y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...