Monday, October 6, 2014

Remember When...

Remember when I blogged... haha!! But seriously life gets ya sometimes, then you stop and remember you gotta do things for YOU sometimes.  That is exactly what this blog is all about- just a little something creative and fun for me.  So I'm making time for it again!!
In fact this entire weekend was all about me!! It was a little 'remember when you didn't have a kid'?!?!
Emersyn spent the weekend with grandma and grandpa and my husband had both Notre Dame tickets and Colts tickets, therefore, I literally had a weekend full of things just for me!!!  What's a girl to do?

Here was my list of ME things:
1. Starbucks- pumpkin spice latte- if I ask for half pumps I actually like it!!
2. Manicure
3. Shopping
Emersyn scored some fun fall clothes! of course
This long green sweater top/dress is from a store called Hot Mama- gotta love that name!  It is seriously the most comfortable thing EVER!  great for fall with boots and tights.
grey sweater shirt dress from Gap- perfect with colored tights  (Gap had 40% off)
Another crazy comfy dark grey sweat shirt dress from Old Navy also 40% off
left sweater is from Loft 40% off- loved the two tone grey and camel/ right sweater sale rack at JCrew- loved the color and the built in white shirt bottom
Excited about this small wedge bootie from DSW- perfect for teaching in!
These are a maybe- I am thinking they might be fun and comfy for weekends.
4. Popcorn and Ice Cream for dinner

5. Facial Mask
I don't do this mask with Ian around, haha- he always gives me a funny look.  Seriously this mask turns your face into a rock!  Then when you remove it, your skin is so soft and clean.  It is Glam Glow from Sephora.

6. Girly Movie

Look what just happened to be on tv... Magic Mike!!! Yep!
 Now Ian wasn't suppose to be home until LATE Saturday night so imagine my surprise when he walked into the bedroom as I was watching Magic Mike and eating a bowl of ice cream...  we both started laughing!  Yes dear- this is what I do when mama has a day off.

But let's be honest my days are better spent with this sassy little lady!  But a day off here or there ain't bad either!


Excited to post about fall happenings, Emersyn's play room, and other projects!!  Any ideas for posts??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...