Friday, October 30, 2015

Friday Favorite- Kitchen Inspiration

When thinking of our new home, the kitchen is one area that I had a very specific idea in my head.  I love that kitchens are the heart of a home and where everyone seems to gather.  In our floor plan, the kitchen is very open to an eat in kitchen area and the main living space.  I want our kitchen to be light and airy, clean and classic.  Here are some of my favorite inspiration pics from my Pinterest Board: For the Home








Items from my inspiration that have made the cut include white cabinets with a few glass details, grey cabinets on the island and in butler's pantry, marble subway tile back splash, and a few other touches I'm pretty excited about.  Can not wait until we get to the point where items I have selected actually start going into the home!  
There's nothing like a kitchen that makes you feel at home, comfortable, and possibly makes cooking a little more enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...