Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Last Step in the Office

The last step in completing our office makeover was the wallpaper.  This is also the step that SLOWED the entire project down by about a month! AHHH... practicing patience.  The grasscloth wallpaper we selected took about a month to arrive instead of the week which we were originally told.  Oh well- that's how it goes because it was WELL worth the wait!  The darker brown tone with an underlying gold hue is perfect for the room.  As soon as it arrived, I called in my professional wallpapering crew (my mom and Aunt Karen).  These two are amazing at getting the wallpaper lined up just perfect and this room had some tricky corners and curves.  Wallpapering a room doesn't have to be hard but it does take time, attention to detail, and the proper steps followed!  They began wallpapering around 10:30 am and didn't finish until nearly 6:30 pm.  I have listed below what I think are the most important steps to remember when installing your own wallpaper!

Listen I know all those steps and I have watched these two ladies wallpaper multiple rooms and I still call them to do it every time!  So I understand this can be intimidating, so don't be afraid to call for some backup!
That's it!!! Wallpaper is fully installed and now for the fun part- which is putting it all together!  Check back on Thursday to see what the finished product looks like!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...