Monday, April 14, 2014

Spring Break With My Little Lady

I love having a spring break and the chance to spend time with Emersyn.  This past week really reminded me of how much I enjoyed being home with her everyday.  Waking up with her to read books and play is really the best thing ever.  Emersyn was teething a bit over break so she was ready for extra snuggles, and I took full advantage of that.  We did end the week with the glimpse of her front tooth!!! What!!!!.... babies don't have front teeth- it just seems so toddler to have front teeth.  Missing my little baby already but gosh she sure is fun right now!!  Here are a few random iPhone pics that I snapped throughout the week.
Here she is crawling away from me with her stuffed monkey attached by a necklace she was playing with.  It was so cute because she kept stopping and looking down like, "Monkey stop following me!" haha
Don't tell her Day Care... but she took LOTS of her naps right here snuggled on me!
It was so nice to not be rushing out the door in the mornings!  We just sat and read books each morning.
Fresh air always makes her smile!
Enjoying the view from Daddy's shoulders.
Enjoying the park swing.  It took her a minute to actually enjoy the swings and not be afraid.
She LOVED cruising around outside in her little walker.
Here she is collecting and giving Grandma some rocks.
Having a couple Cheerios waiting on breakfast to be served.
I can't believe she is growing so fast and learning and changing everyday!  I can't wait to have the summer to spend with her swimming, going to parks, playing with friends, and lots of other fun things.  7 more weeks!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...