Friday, April 4, 2014

Friday Favorite: Time to Shop

I have been so excited to share my Friday Favorite this week!!  Dottie Couture Boutique is certainly a favorite spot!  Last night my sister Jessica and I hosted a private shopping party at the Indianapolis Dottie location.  We gathered some of our local girlfriends and enjoyed some wine and shopping- there's really not much better than that!  We had the store to ourselves to try on new styles, chat with friends, enjoy some wine, and shop with a discount!  We had a wonderful time!  
Dottie Couture not only has the cutest clothing and accessories, but their store is adorable as well.  It is filled with hand painted signs, old vintage pieces of furniture, and fun colors.  Check out more about their store decor at my sister's blog- www.jessicastoutdesign.blogspot.com 


Just a few of the shoppers.





Jessica and I both love to meet new people and find ways to be creative.  So this event was perfect for us to reach out to friends and find creativity within Dottie's store and overall style.  The evening was definitely a SUCCESS!


Now it is your turn to enjoy Dottie for yourself at a discounted price!
1. Go to Dottie Couture's Website
2. Add all your favorites into your shopping cart
3. While checking out, enter the DISCOUNT CODE of JLM to earn 10% off your purchase.
Remember- this discount is for a ONE TIME ONLY purchase- so make sure you get everything you wanted in your first order!!

*Below is one of the dresses I bought at the event last night.  I love the orange tone for summer with the gray and yellow belt!  Excited to wear it on an upcoming vacation!


I would like to send a big THANKS to Dottie Couture for hosting a wonderful private shopping event and allowing my readers to enjoy in the discount!  Hope all of you enjoy shopping small and supporting Dottie Couture!  I would love to hear from those of you that order something... what are you buying!!??

Love this sign at Dottie- I couldn't agree more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...