Monday, March 10, 2014

A Picture Is Worth a Thousand Words

I honestly can not believe that Emersyn turns one TODAY!  I literally remember every tiny detail about this time a year ago.  It was a Monday night and I was excited for the final episode of the bachelor.  I began to feel a bit funny but I stuck it out- then about 3 hours into the show I had to admit that yes I was in labor.  So off to the hospital we went!  Little did I know that is where the long 26 hour journey would begin until the amazing moment we welcomed Emersyn Leigh.


Throughout her first year I promised myself that I would take as many pictures as possible and DO something with them.  So often pictures just sit on my camera.  So I started a Shutterfly book and completed the pages month by month.  Time goes by so fast and looking back at this book as it is nearly complete, I am overwhelmed with love for my sweet little girl.  Here are a few sample pages...









I found it so important to do the book each month to stay on top of all the photos and keep track as she changed so quickly.  I plan to finish the book after her first birthday party this weekend then order them!  I think they (the year is split into 2 books, first and second six months because there were so many pages) will be books we look through over and over!!  What do you do with all your pictures?  How do you hold on to all those keep sake pictures?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...