Friday, March 14, 2014

Friday Favorites: My All Time Favorite

 I thought for this Friday Favorite, as we celebrate Emersyn's First Birthday, I would share some of my all time favorite photos and memories from the year.  Gosh this whole year is honestly my FAVORITE!!!

Ian becoming a father! Amazing to watch him love her!
Taking our little girl home- scared to death!!
Emersyn's first night home already in a Pacers outfit
Nightly summer walks
Someone grew into that Pacers outfit just in time for the playoffs.
The look on her face here is priceless- she looks mad as hell- bahahaha
I love her expression in this photo!
Ian toted her around in this everyday during the summer. 
Trying food- not a fan a first but now she can't get enough of her food.
Growing fast and having such a sweet, happy personality.
Watching her on the beach for the first time brought such a smile to my face.
Best fall season ever with trips to pumpkin patches and apple orchards.
Having fun doing silly things with this little gal.
Watching her make funny faces- where did she learn that from??
Celebrating the best year ever!!!
I could have loaded this post with hundreds of pictures!  I have been looking back at pictures all week and just can't believe how fast she has grown...tear!  I have loved everything about being Emersyn's mother.  It is truly my all time favorite thing.  I can't wait to share a post from her birthday party on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...