Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Man On A Mission...

When it comes to home projects my husband and I function in two very different ways.  I am a discuss it, think it over, look it up on google, pinterest it- kind of girl.  It takes a while for me to settle on a design or idea- I want to do it right, the first time!  My lovely husband, on the other hand, is a chat about it once- doing it the next day, kind of guy.  I have learned to not bring up a project to him until I am really ready to make it happen.  We had a discussion a little while back about needing to get our garage in order.  We had tools, yard equipment, and other stuff just stacked in corners.  With Emersyn growing fast and gaining large outdoor toys by the minute, I figured it was a great time to get the garage organized.
I showed Ian a few pinterest pictures from my, For The Home Board, of some great peg board ideas.




Then on Saturday Eme and I went out for some shopping and errand running and came back to...


Yep- you guessed it.  A peg board organization wall up, painted our house color, framed, and tools hung.  LOVE that man.  Let's just say he gets **** done!







There is plenty of space to add to this wall with peg board baskets and hooks for toys.  I love having the flexibility of just moving the hooks when we need to rearrange items.  Thanks hunny... here's the next pinterest picture I showed him...


I told him he can start on this whenever he wants!  haha- in my dreams!!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...