Monday, March 31, 2014

Couture on a Budget

I love finding great small businesses to shop at.  I have a few favorites here in Indy that I hit anytime I have a gift to buy and want something unique.  So when a friend of mine introduced me to the clothing store Dottie Couture, I knew it was going to become a favorite of mine.  
Dottie Couture began as small boutique in Greenwood and has grown to online sales and another boutique in the Keystone area of Indianapolis.  They have such a great collection of unique clothes, tops, bottoms, scarves, jewelry, and shoes.  


I follow them on instagram, @dottiecouturebtq, where they post daily all of their new stock items.  I love seeing what is coming into the store, however, this can be dangerous because there is always tons of cute things that tempt a shopping spree.  Here are a few items that have recently caught my eye...





Now for the EXCITING part!!!! The SHOPPING!!!!  I have partnered with Dottie Couture to offer readers of JLM Moments an exclusive shopping discount code!!  Dottie Couture will be this week's Friday Favorites post and with that post you will find an exclusive discount code that you can enter one time only for an online purchase!  YAY- cute clothes for a discounted price!!! Who doesn't LOVE that?!  So throughout the week jump on their website, have a few items picked out, and check out my post on Friday for that discount code!!  Here's to looking cute for spring while shopping and supporting small, local businesses!  Thanks Dottie Couture, can't wait to shop!!

1 comment:

  1. Kurti tops can be worn with a salwar, churidar, leggings, jeans and even capris. Get a new look with kurtas suits for all generation and also wear as party wear, office wear and as daily wear. cotton kurtis

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...