Friday, February 28, 2014

Friday Favorites: A Pattern Obsession

When I was thinking about what to do this week for my Friday Favorite post I had fashion on my mind.  With spring 'hopefully' just around the corner I always get so excited to add new pieces to my closet.  Do you ever evaluate your closet and notice a trend happening?  Maybe you have a large amount of one certain color, type of top, or pattern.  Well for me I noticed that I had a lot of items in the polka dot pattern.  I found everything from scarves, button ups, sweaters, tee shirts, shorts, etc.


Okay I like polka dots... a lot I guess!  Then I laughed out loud because as I was taking a look at my own closet, I looked down at my little lady crawling around on the floor in... you guessed it... polka dot jeans!!  So I thought to take a look in her closet and that's when this week's 'favorite' clearly changed to 'obsession'!  Holy Dots!!!



Now with my polka dot obsession put on blast, is it too much that I kinda have some new dots in mind??  Here are my TOP 5 possible next polka dot purchases to feed my obsession!

Pink Baby Top/ Blue Jumper/ Blue Jean Shorts/ Blazer/ Ruffle Tank
So what is your go to pattern or color?  Anything you are excited about in Spring Fashion?


1 comment:

  1. I do have a polka dot shirt! I searched through my closet and laundry and finally found one!! Yes! I'm on trend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...